If you have your on-line login details you will be able to book GP appointments (not nurses), request repeat medications and access brief medical details: vaccinations, sensitivities and allergies and medications taken over the last year, for example.
Please remember you can only access your own information.
If you are a parent of a child or children under 11 you will be able to have your records linked when you have filled out the Proxy Access Application form. Once your child reaches 11 they can either manage their own account or can give permission for a parent to have continued proxy access. At 16 proxy access will only be given for medical capacity reasons.
If you wish to have proxy access to another person's record for other reasons please ask at reception for a Proxy Access Application form.
We take patient confidentiality very seriously so this does not happen automatically and consent checks will have to be carried out before proxy access is approved or refused.
From Monday 2nd July Stratton patients will be able to request repeat prescriptions:
- In writing, posted to the surgery or dropped into the box outside the surgery.
- In person, by handing the repeat slip in at your local chemist.
- In person, by handing the repeat prescription slip in at reception.
- By email, by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online, by registering for online access (Please remember we will be able to register you for online access after the 16/07/18.)
Holsworthy, Hatherleigh and Shebbear patients can also send requests using the email: D-CCG.HolsworthyMC-Prescriptions@nhs.net . This email is checked regularly, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), throughout working hours.
TO ORDER MEDICATIONS ON-LINE & BOOK APPOINTMENTS - all patients - go to: